Selling your Property
Caribbean Real Estate in the Dominican Republic - Selling your Property
Selling your Property here in the Dominican Republic
If you are considering selling your property in the Dominican Republic, one of our experienced real estate listing agents will be happy to visit, give a market assessment/advise on asking price and discuss the selling procedure. Whether your property is in a prime location, gated community, beachfront or a town centre, we would like to talk to you about selling your property. With over 20 years experience of selling Dominican realty, West Indies Real Estate is the agent to trust.
Listing your Real Estate Property with an Agent.
1. Inviting a Listing Agent over to take your details will allow them to assess a good market price, dependent on various factors:
- Land Value
- Your Timing Requirements for Selling the Property.
2. The Listing Agent would ask to have sight of and keep a copy of:
- The Title of Deeds
- Where Possible a plot plan.
3. We would also ask that you ensure that all utility (water, electricity, maintenance, telephone etc.) bills are up to date and all the property taxes paid. This may cause delays if not in hand.
4. Both the Seller and the Listing Agent sign an agreement for either an exclusive or non-exclusive listing.
Selling your Real Estate Property with an Agent.
- When a buyer wishes to proceed, an "Offer to Purchase" is put forward which, if accepted, is signed by both parties.
- A deposit is taken from the Buyer to be placed in their lawyer’s escrow account.
- On closing (between 30 days to 90 days), the net funds are transferred to your account when you sign over the Title to the property.